Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentines Day in the studio!



It's as if these two cultural icons are writing about me.
"Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh, Beth what can I do Beth what can I do."- Peter Criss

"I lapsed into my pathetic cut-off period. Often with humans, both good and bad, my senses simply shut off, they get tired, I give up. I am polite. I nod. I pretend to understand because I don't want anybody to hurt. That is the one weakness that has lead me into the most trouble. Trying to be kind to others I often get my soul shredded into a kind of spiritual pasta.

No matter. My brain shuts off. I listen. I respond. And they are too dumb to know that I am not there.
The drinks poured and Jon-Luc kept on talking. I'm sure that he said many astonishing things. I simply focused on his eyebrows." - Charles Bukowski from "Hollywood"




No comments:

Post a Comment